Maintaining Your Software Applications
KISL Application Maintenance Services offers you attractive options to protect existing invesments & extend the life of current IT systems. In fact, our fundamental approach to application moderniation strategy is to retain already existing software & systems. You could read more about this in the next paragraph.
Broadly application maintenance caters to the following needs:
- Bug removal
- Change requests & enhancements
- Analysis of performance issues & resolutions
- Modular re-design based on root cause analysis of problems history
- Automated adhoc reporting
- Automated reporting distribution needs
- Automation of monitoring of software performance
- Code audit of certain critical modules & proactively identify problems
- Revamp document generation & establish customisable document formats
- Analysis of batch jobs & improving performance
- Analysis of existing database design & optimise for performance
Many international studies indicate that organizations can co-exist with existing IT investments & achieve effective technology use.
Modernizing Your Software Applications
KISL Applications Modernization Services offers you attractive options to invigorate your IT environment without the huge costs, complexities and risks associated with big bang approaches.
Fundamental to Application Modernization strategy is retention of software and systems that are already working for your organization and to build layers and components for added dimensions of process, function and technology enrichment.
Broadly application modernization caters to the following objectives:
- Retention of historical investment in proven application software systems
- Selective rewrite of modules in the existing application system for functional, performance as well as process improvements
- Retention of historical Hardware and Network investments to the extent possible
- Migration of application software to lower cost modern platforms
- Retention of historical data and its structure if the same be found beneficial to the organization
- Thorough Analysis & Refinement Business Process and Data prior to change
- Integration of Data and Business Process between the old and newer systems
- Web enablement of select application components of the older system with a view to build process bridges to outside business entities
- Web enablement of select application components to remove redundancy in Data capture
- Exploring easier options of loose integration between old and new applications
- Minimum pressure on users in terms of changes business process and workflow
- Forward engineering applications to modern parameters and goals
Many international surveys indicate handsome gains to organizations that have carried out application modernization. An indication of the gains is as under.Lowering IT Integration costs 55 to 65 %
Lowering of Application Maintenance Costs 45 to 55 %
Improving IT time to deliver change to business 60 to 80 %
- KISL has been a long-term software vendor to many end-user organizations in Malaysia.
- KISL has been the technology vendor of choice, delivering a wide variety of technology solutions
- KISL has been a IT applications vendor with various models of engagement