Challenges faced by HR/Sourcing/IT Teams, while hiring/retaining top-notch Functional & Technical Consultants for the leading ERP applications.
- Last-minute hiring to meet the project deadlines
- Consultant's not going through a 360 degree evaluation process
- No forecast in the absence of firm hiring plans
- Not able to retain talent for long term projects (due to competition, better salaries being offered by others, international locations, attitude/personality issues, no clear career roadmap defined etc.)
- Quality projected in the CVs Vs Real quality of the Consultants are completely different
- Consultants struck with long term support projects and hence NO exposure to multi-domain, multi-country, multi-cultural project scenarios
KISL has recently launched ERP competency practices that address the above challenges and that bridges the Organization's retention/projects goals and Employees' career plans.
Our ERP Competency practices cover the leading ERPs such as:
- SAP ECC 6.0 / 7.1
- Oracle EBS 11i/12
- MS Dynamics AX
- Oracle JDE Enterprise ONE
- Creating Shadow teams/Warmedup talent pool that comprises of:
- >> Functional Consultants
- >> Technical Consultants
- >> BI Consultants
- >> DB and ERP Administrators
- >> Support Consultants
- >> Project Management
- Consulting support for short term (15/30/45 days) and long term (6 months / 1 year / 1.5 years) projects
- Evaluation based Hiring model to nullify risks of wrong hiring
- Flexible, "Self-managed" Support structure - Onsite / Offsite / Offshore / Retainer based
- Delivery based Consulting support
To know more about our ERP Consulting services, please call us at +603 8318 7043, OR please write to enquiries(at)kisltech.com
- Exposure to Multi-domain, International Projects
- Clear definition of career roadmap
- Onsite Opportunities that would give Direct exposure to Production environments, Interactions with Multi-cultural teams
- Increased domain expertise, Increased Responsibilities
- Compensation definition & increase directly proportional to roles & responsibilities / project dimensions.
To join us, please write to enquiries(at)kisltech.com .